Happy Friday, Y’all! Several really awesome things are happening in the second half of this month. I hope you’ll join me for all the fabulous festivities!
- The Golden Apple turns 2 on the 31st! That’s right, this time two years ago I was freaking out about self-publishing my first novel, releasing my first progeny into the wide-world! I’ve learned so much since then and you’ll be hearing a lot about it over the next 2 weeks.
2. In honor of TGA’s birthday month, I will be promoting through Ereader News Today on the 23rd with a .99¢ deal! If you’re not an Ereader News subscriber, I recommend it. It’s free and a great way to get awesome book deals from indie authors.
3. Also in celebration of TGA, I’ll be having a second promotion, starting right before her birthday on the 29th and extending through the 31st. This BookSends deal will also be a promo price of .99¢ so if you’ve been waiting for a sign from heaven to buy a dozen copies as Christmas gifts, now’s your chance!
4. I’m having a guest or two in the coming weeks–so fun! They’ll be joining in the celebration!
5. A giveaway is coming! Look at the bottom of each post over the next two weeks–if you see a Giveaway Notice, follow the guidelines to enter for a chance to win a Kindle copy of The Golden Apple. There will be 6 winners over the next two weeks so don’t despair–odds are great you could win!